About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I have been cardmaking for a fair few years now and am not surprised at how popular a hobby it is with you all. I have to admit to being an intermittent Blogger, I wish I could get lessons :)

Friday 20 August 2010

Getting rid

Spent the last few days stuck in the house. I have been very under the weather with a throat infection that also affected my ears and laid me off work.

Taken the time to do a bit of clearing out of old stocks of card and paper off-cuts. No good watching the telly, as I could hardly hear anything anyway, and although lying in bed was the only solution at the start of the week, I did think I was about to go stir crazy by Wednesday.

Hopefully will post some pics of the cards I've made once I get on the downstairs computer.

Felt really cheeky still having the 2 days holiday from work when I've been off for 4 days, but it is my birthday! And in all my years I have never had to go to school on my birthday so I made a pact with myself I wouldn't work it either. Hope the weather cheers up for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Previous Blogs

Followers